Your safety, and the safety of our staff is our top priority. One Physiotherapy is committed to thorough infection control measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, while providing rehabilitation services to our community. Here are the steps we are taking:
- We have reduced and staggered the number of treatment times available to optimize opportunity for social distancing and to allow for cleaning and sanitization of the clinic between each client.
- We screen all clients for COVID-19 symptoms 48 hours prior to their scheduled appointment time, and then screen again in-person upon arrival.
- All staff will be wearing masks and washing hands between each client, at a minimum.
- All clients are required to wear a mask throughout their appointment and to sanitize their hands upon entry.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the clinic. We also have a sink for hand washing.
- All clients are asked to cancel their scheduled appointment, or switch to Virtual Physiotherapy if they are experiencing any symptoms, have been in contact with anyone who is suspected to have COVID-19 or travelled outside the country in the last 2 weeks.
- We are asking all clients to enter the clinic right at their scheduled appointment time to minimize exposure to other clientele. If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle or outside.
- All clients are asked to come unaccompanied, unless medically necessary.